Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My story of last year


     Exams result is sensitive topic among all youngsters. Generally they try to avoid it. But I have quite different approach in this matter since my experience in last year of Diploma. Today I have completed my diploma in Electrical Engineering and I want to share my story with you all. Hope you will like it and it will guide my juniors.

June - December, 2010

     When I completed fourth semester (2nd year), I decided not to join any private coaching class. This was very tough decision for me as my all friends joined coaching. One reaso behind doing this is that I was having all subjects from my core trade i.e. Electrical. I was not enough confident to pull up myself into studies but our HOD Mr. R. G. Bhosale sir (who were also teaching a subject) inspired all of us during their lecture hours.  


    In first few days, I was putting my 100% into study. I was happy and satisfied with my job. Next month, I realized that only me and my books are not sufficient to achieve my goal.

     There were some concepts which I have to learn myself and here, I must tell you that ONLY COLLEGE NOTES ARE NOT SUFFICIENT FOR EXAMS AND GETTING GOOD MARKS. You have to make your own track of study.

     I made my own notes with the help of all available sources i.e. Notes, reference books and internet. In final exam days, that notes were a key factor for me.


   During whole semester, I realized some facts regarding with self study. They are as follows….. 
1.     Doing self study in under graduation is risky and hard work because in under graduate level, we even don’t know “basic” concepts and views for study.
2.     All technical material e.g. Syllabus, Marking scheme, marks for each topic, Pattern of question paper should be studied in detail. “This material gives you 30% marks” (Said our HOD Mr. R. G. Bhosale sir)
3.     You should join well friends (not necessary that they should be toppers) for their help and approach teachers for any query.
4.     Self study gives you touch towards reference books and various authors which keep you feeding multi angle thinking on each topic.

I got 88.52% in fifth semester (i.e. first semester of third year)

January – 4 July, 2011
   
     Next semester (last semester), I joined private coaching because of gathering and other extracurricular activities in my college.

     Actually in this period, I faced a huge problem in my life. I just had Break up with my 10 year Love-ship. (We were best friends from 3rd standard. :)

     I was totally fade up. WHEN LOVE CHEATS WITH YOU, YOUR TRUE FRIENDS ARE WITH YOU. Same happened with me. I recovered myself due to my friend circle (Cool AMPSS… group). The value of friendship is known to me. I experienced it.

     During late night studies I was literally mad. I even couldn’t understand whatever I was reading from books.

     After all, I tried myself best to attend classes, college and faced exams.

At the time of result

     I was very clear about my result. I should at least maintain my last semester score. (As I was having coaching) But the result is 85.58% with aggregate 87%. Still I am happy that I secured position in toppers. After all the issues happened with me, I am so much satisfied with my job and looking for getting admitted in prestigious college.

Exciting Result hour

     Our result declared on 4 July, 2011 at 4PM. I was on PC from 12 pm surfing on internet and waiting for result. There was one event called “MSBTE SUMMER-2011 RESULT” on Facebook. 8,359 attended the event and more than 17000 persons were connected with that event.

     After 3pm the wall page of that event getting flooded with posts regarding results. At 3.30 pm, website of MSBTE got crashed (as usual). I was posting there and having comments on my posts. 


       Meanwhile, I was continuously refreshing MSBTE result site. I was using Apple Safari and Opera browser.

     At 4.12 Pm I opened my result. I posted it over Facebook. All people were still opening the page and getting error. I quickly opened my friends results and posted a blog post on our group blog. Later, I opened more than 25+ peoples result and told them first. A time came when I got 11 comments simultaneously on my post. Though I was quite unhappy with my results, Facebook made my day that time.

Comments are welcome.... 

2 comments:

  1. superb.... it wil definately help us nd even to our juniors..... nd Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Do you like this post? Give us your minute and write a comment..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...